- Remove and properly discard wrap.
- Remove Gel Starter Pack from the horizontal air hole.
- On the Gel Starter Pack tear off lid on the marked perforation line.
- Pour Gel in a straight stream down the inside face of the StumpStove leaving a stream at the top. DO NOT pour on all sides. Allow Gel to puddle at the bottom.
- Light the stream of Gel at the top and turn the StumpStove air hole towards the wind.
- After the StumpStove is burning good turn it away from the wind for a longer burn time. If it is extremely windy do not turn towards the wind as it will blow out the Gel Starter.
CAUTION: DO NOT GET STARTER GEL ON HANDS.
- Store StumpStove upside down keeping the inside dry for a quick start.
- Keep wrap on until ready to use, to keep starter and to reduce excess drying of StumpStove.
- After 15 minutes of burning, the vent hole has created a perfect place for roasting marshmallows or hotdogs.
- Allow StumpStove to burn approximately 20 minutes when cooking with Grills and Pans.
- Water soaked wood chips may be used when smoking or grilling by dropping down the center of the StumpStove.
- If StumpStove is emitting excess smoke, increase oxygen by turning towards wind or blowing in air intake hole.
- To Extinguish drown StumpStove with water for a quick out, or use a spray bottle or water bottle to minimize over saturation which may make restarting difficult.
- Enjoy your StumpStove.
- FIRE CAN CAUSE SERIOUS DAMAGES, INJURIES, OR EVEN DEATH.
- FIRE IS DANGEROUS, RESPECT IT AND USE EXTREME CAUTION
- NEVER LEAVE A BURNING STUMPSTOVE UNATTENDED
- ALWAYS USE WITH ADULT SUPERVISION
- ALWAYS USE A HEAT PROTECTIVE PLATE ON HEAT OR ASH SENSITIVE SURFACES
- FOR EXTERIOR USE ONLY
- KEEP ALL COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS AWAY FROM FIRE
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE STUMPSTOVE MANUFACTURES, WHOLESALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, OR RETAILERS DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES OR INJURIES THAT MAY OCCUR BY THE MISUSE OF THIS PRODUCT.